ENGLISH TASK CHAPTER 1

BY : Cayla Khanza Yovinus (06) XI-6



 RECRUITMENT NEW MEMBER OF EXTRA CURRICULAR PROGRAM

A    : Committee
B    : Me
O    : My friend


    In the morning B & O talk each other via online zoom,
B    : Hi, friend! How's your day?
O    : Hi, today was great! What about you?
B    : My day was not bad.Why do you think so?
O    : You know, because today there was extra curricular demonstration and i already know which extra curricular i will join.
B    : That sounds great for you but not for me.
O    : Why you feel like that? Are you not excited to join extra curricular?
B    : Not because of that, i just don't know where i want to join.
O    : I have a good idea, may i suggest you?
B    : Sure, what is that?
O    : Hmm... would you like to join the same one like me? It's about theater, acting and singing.
B    : No, i really can't acting and singing.
O    : How about sport? Kind of basketball? Tennis table? or swimming?
B    : I'm not sure about that, i'm the lazy type to do that all. What else?
O    : How about music things? Piano? Guitar?
B    : I don't think it's good idea, i can't play any instrument and i don't pretty like.
O    : Hmm... this seems wrong. Why don't you ask the committee directly?
B    : Alright, i'll text her.

    A few minutes later on a text,
B    : Good morning, Miss.
A    : Good morning, can i help you?
B    : Yes, Miss. I have some trouble.
A    : What is that?
B    : Can you help me to decide where i wanna join extra curricular? i really confusing right now.
A    : Yes, of course. So, first what is your hobby?
B    : I like something painting and drawing.
A    : Ok, that's easy. I have choices for you.
B    : What is that, Miss?
A    : I suggest you join fine art extra curricular. What did their do is include painting and drawing. So, that's suitable for you.
B    : Wow, it's really a good idea. You helped me, Miss. Thank you.
A    : My pleasure, so what you waiting for? Go to registration.
B    : Ok, Miss. Now i really excited.
A    : Enjoy with another member and see you later!






Komentar

Postingan Populer